Paid Likes vs Organic LikesOctober 20, 2018
You see it all of the time.
There are business pages on Facebook and Instagram that you’ve never heard of with thousands of likes. You automatically question the legitimacy. How could this product or brand go unnoticed by you, yet so many people are aware of it? It’s not always the case, but it is possible for businesses to purchase likes and traffic. While you have the option, it’s better to consider the benefits of organic growth.
Here Are the Benefits of Organic Growth
- Build a true audience that supports your brand because they have seen you grow from your humble roots
- Trust that your leads are genuine because they didn’t come from robots who are not interested in or able to pay for your products
- Find your ideal audience through strategic marketing techniques
Here Are a Few Challenges That Come With Organic Growth
- The time it takes to build a genuine following in a world full of businesses that pay for likes
- Inconsistency can cause your following to drop or become stagnant
- Can be costly to pay for exposure to trustworthy leads and your target audience
Here’s Why Paid Likes and Followers Fail
- Users can spot the inconsistency of pages which have 1000’s of followers but a low number of likes on posts
- The bots that provide followers are never going to buy your product
- Facebook and Instagram shut down pages that violate the terms of the agreement, which are strict about using 3rd party apps and developers to drive traffic
The verdict is out. Paid followers won’t advance your business and could backfire on the creditability of your business. Go for a more sustainable option. The benefits of organic growth are clear. For helpful tips on building an organic social media following contact Social Network MD today. We are the leaders in building brands.